Tuesday 9 November 2010

LeafOfSteel

  I'm something which might be called an artist, if by "an artist" you mean a very lazy person, who can't decide what to do with her life. But to be completely honest I know what I want to do with my life. I just want to do a lot.
  I'm a musician (a rock vocalist and electronic music composer to be exact), and that is probably the most important thing in my life. But, as I stated before, not the only one. I also paint, draw and make jewellery. And I'm a trained make-up artist.
  This blog happened, because I want to advertise my work a little (and maybe earn some money while doing so), and also share some things with you - things that I find interesting.

  What else? I moved from Warsaw to London in July, so I've been through some major changes lately. They probably made me a little more nuts than I had been before.

  To give you some idea of who I am (self-advertisement FTW) here are two links to the most important sites of mine:
my DeviantArt account
my band's official page (we are looking for some new musicians, by the way)

 So much for today, I'll share some of my work next time.
Cheers!
Leaf

No comments:

Post a Comment